1. Start Pegasus software
2. Choose the required phone brand and model from the drop-down list.
3. Create a new module with the required phone model selected
4. Switch to a flash mode
5. Select COM port the handset is connected to
6. Click the “Open Flash Image” button
7. Select the required firmware version/versions and click the “Open” button or just double-click the required file.
8. Pegasus uses its own flash files format named the .PGS, which is the special file that contains all flash file parts. To select required flash parts you just have to tick checkboxes on the right side of the “Flash Image” button. To begin the flash procedure, click the “Flash Image” button.
9. Press and hold the “Power On” button as soon as the software instructs you to do so.
10. This will start the Flash procedure
11. Flash procedure consist of several stages
12. After all stages completion the Flash procedure will finish.