Pegasus Unlock Procedure Tutorial
1. Start the Pegasus software
2. Choose an appropriate phone brand and a model from the drop-down list.
3. Create a new module with a selected phone model.
4. Select the COM Port that your phone is connected to.
5. Press the “CONNECT” button to prepare a phone for servicing operations and connect it to the Pegasus software.
6. Service operations require an Internet connection for a smart-card authorization on a server. After a successful authorization you will see a window as shown below. At this point you will have to press Power On button on a phone keypad. Make sure that your phone is connected via cable.
7. After connecting a phone to a cable in a log window you will see the phone information such as the firmware version, IMEI, BT address, state of locks, lock codes etc.
8. To unlock your phone click the “UNLOCK” button.
9. The software will establish a connection to a server and will get re-authorized. Unlock procedure will start after the authorization process is complete.
10. An unlock procedure lasts for 4 seconds.
11. To complete an unlock procedure click the “DISCONNECT” button.
12. After the procedure the phone can be disconnected.