1. Start Pegasus software.
2. Choose the required phone brand and model from a drop-down list.
3. Create a new module with the selected phone model
4. Select the COM Port that your phone is connected to
5. Click the “CONNECT” button to prepare phone for servicing operations and connect it to the Pegasus software.
6. Service operations require Internet connection for the smart-card authorization on server. After a successful authorization you will see a window. At this point you have to press the “Power On” button on a phone keypad. Make sure that your phone is connected via cable.
7. After connecting the phone user can see the phone firmware version, IMEI, BT address, state of locks, lock codes etc. in a log window.
8. Type the Required IMEI number in the IMEI field and click the “Rebuild IMEI” button
9. Software connects to the server and Rebuild IMEI procedure starts
10. The Rebuild IMEI procedure lasts for 2 seconds
11. After the procedure is completed, click the “Disconnect phone” button
12. This concludes the Rebuild IMEI procedure.